- Orbit Announces that its OceanTRx4 WGX Maritime Terminal is in Its Final Stage to Achieve Type Approval Certification to Support Inmarsat’s Global Xpress (GX) and Mil-Ka Services.
- Orbit reports receiving orders from a leading Navy in Asia, totaling approximately $13.6 million, for the supply of OceanTRx4 satellite communication systems and upgrade of OceanTRx7 systems for marine platforms
- Satellite 2023: Orbit to introduce the OceanTRx4 MIL and launch its Orbit Switching Matrix (OSM) for managing multiple antennas on maritime vessels
- Orbit Communication Systems introduces the innovative AirTRx family of multi-purpose airborne satellite terminals that uniquely enable continuous WiFi communication for regional jets
- Orbit Communications Systems and a leading integrator in South East Asia have been awarded a multi-million contract to supply OceanTRx 7MIL satellite communication systems to a navy in the region