- Overall responsibility of the development of complex Airborne Communication systems.
- Coordinating internal R&D resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within development budget
- Matrix structure management of Hardware, Software, Mechanics and Verification teams for several projects in parallel – different requirements, use cases and customers.
- Be the expert in the System, Software and Hardware specifications.
- Lead an internal and external design reviews, pre and post sales activities with various customers.
- BSc/MSc in Electrical/Electronics-Engineering from a known institute.
- BSc/MSc in communication engineering – Advantage.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 7 years of proven experience as a Technical Manager for commercial or defense Airborne products.
- At least 10 years of proven experience as a R&D System Engineer of embedded systems in a communication/networking/defense company, combining hardware and software.
- Experience in military standards and development procedures
- Proven Experience as a hardware or software engineer.
- Thorough understanding of hardware/software integration, trouble-shooting, consideration and trade-offs.
- Fluent English – speaking, writing, reading.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org