VP Sales – Israel
Reporting to CEO
As an officer in the company, and as a member of ORBIT’s executive team, you will lead all of the company’s sales functions, develop and implement sales strategies, build an effective global sales team,create a culture of success and drive the organization to achieve its goals.
You will provide leadership to a worldwide sales organization, master the art of conducting business and sales processes, develop go-to-market and value proposition strategies and profoundly understand the business ecosystem of the company.
You will be a key contributor to the growth of the company.
- Provide leadership to the company’s sales & pre-sales functions
- Lead the sales & pre-sales strategies
- Develop sales and pre-sales cycles, methodologies and tools
- Analyze the market ecosystem and the company’s positioning, and prodive sales & product directives
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s order intake and funnel goals
- Establish and implement sales & marketing goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Manage key developing accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts
- Consolidate and provide sustainable yearly and quarterly sales forecasts
- Manage the sales budget
- Engineering/Scientific degree – Electronic / Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering or Physics
- Over 5 years of proven experience in leading worldwide teams for high tech public company, with HW based integrated systems product lines.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Knowledge of RFx reply structuring and strategies.
- Experience in planning marketing and product strategies.
- Proven experience in leadeing and signing sales contracts of $10M or higher
1. Served as a Sales executive in a public company
2. Experience in the defence market
- Proved leadership skills, capable to lead cross-functional team and a matrix-managed processes involving R&D, operations and finance.
- Strong analytical skills & capability to identify business opportunities and devise sales and strategies/plans accordingly.
- Results-oriented team player, with excellent ability to utilize and manage the organization’s resources to achieve goals.
- Proven track record of success in providing strategic guidance and operational oversight in Sales Operations within a technology sales environment.
- Fast learner, capable to adapt to new markets and new products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, eloquent in Hebrew and English both oral and written.
- Additional languages – an advantage.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time
Please send your CV to: email@example.com