IT Software Engineer – Israel . JB-176
ORBIT IT is looking for a Developer to join the IT Lending Team. He will be responsible for hands on development and architecture of relevant systems.
- The IT Software Engineer will have full responsibility of all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support.
- Working with users to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Recording work progress on a weekly basis
- Minimum 2 years programming on .Net (C#)-must
- Minimum 2 years working with databases using SQL-must
- Minimum 2 years working with Priority/ CRM Microsoft Dynamics/SharePoint –must
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET,
- Previous experience with reporting tools and BI
- Experience developing websites
- Software or Information Systems
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation
- High English level
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . JB-176