Director of Sales and Business Development – EMEA – Israel
Description & Key Responsibilities
This position is part of the Sales organization and is focused on leading the Sales and Business Development efforts for EMEA market across ORBITs business lines.
As Sales Director for EMEA, you will have to master the art of conducting business and sales processes, from pursuit of new business to existing customer relationship management. You will serve as the primary point of contact for your accounts. You will contact and manage accounts using enterprise class sales skills to evaluate opportunities and provide technical product information, presentations, proposals and quotations. In this role you will have to demonstrate business creativity, ability to identify, qualify and capture opportunities, as well involvement (and sometimes leading) in proposal preparation processes.
This is a key position that will have a large impact on the growth the company
Reporting to: VP Sales
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- The candidate must have vast experience selling into the aerospace industry, commercial, government and defense agencies, write technical and commercial price proposals and the ability to work independently.
- Must have over 5 years of successful direct sales experience in products and solutions similar in nature to ORBIT’s product line.
- Must have extensive contacts in the aerospace vertical market.
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- Strong technical background and understanding in one or more of the following fields: RF, tracking, and electromechanical engineering.
- Strong presentation and client relationships skills.
- Ability to meet annual and quarterly sales goals.
- Proficient in writing technical and price proposals.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Manage small distributed sales team. Be able to perform independently.
- Experience in leading complex sales processes, including large and multiple proposal efforts.
- Experience in Project / Program Management of multidisciplinary systems an advantage
- Results-oriented team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to utilize and manage the organization’s resources to achieve goals.
- Additional citizenships (European union) are an advantage
- Day-to-day management of existing accounts, pursuing & obtaining orders for systems, spare parts and technical services. Maintaining account records and data.
- Establishing new accounts and cultivating new business relationships with potential customers and end users, and be in constant pursue for business growth.
- Understand the ecosystem of business conduct in EMEA, in the relevant market segments, and with existing and potential partners. Define the penetration strategy for each account, including value proposition.
- Composing and submitting proposals for systems, solutions, spare parts and technical services, all in compliance with company guidelines, after in-depth analysis of each opportunity.
- Improving customer experience for the accounts under his/her responsibility. Close work with the Project team to resolve any issues that affect customer satisfaction.
- Report to management on project/account status by submitting activity and results reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analyses, as well as order intake forecasts.
- Analyses of competition and market opportunities by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising/marketing techniques etc.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Frequent travel at least 40% of time and a high level of responsiveness.
- Engineering/Scientific degree – Electronic / Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering or Physics
Please send your CV to: email@example.com , JB-181