Quality Management System (QMS)
ORBIT’s Commitment to Quality
ORBIT is committed to developing, manufacturing, delivering and servicing the highest quality products and solutions to its customers.
The company’s quality culture, strong engineering abilities, creativity and highly motivated employees have earned recognition from leading organizations worldwide.
We are committed to continual quality improvement, and apply this approach to customer expectations and regulatory requirements.
Reflecting this customer-centric approach, ORBIT’s Quality Management System (QMS) is built in three layers, where each layer acts as the foundation for the subsequent layers.
- 1st Layer – International standard for Quality Management System – ISO 9001
- 2nd Layer - International standard for Quality Management System for aviation, space and defense organizations – AS 9100
- 3rd Layer - Regulated by FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) and/or CAAI (Civil Aviation Administration Israel) for ORBIT’s airborne applications where applicable
ORBIT’s QMS Principles
- Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, achieved by delivering products and services that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations
- Prevention management approach to quality ensures that product manufacturing and service delivery meet business requirements
- Quality-driven business processes make certain that all business activities and employees are guided by ORBIT’s quality approach
- Continual improvement through all processes and systems
- Sustained success by adhering to the QMS approach in all company activities
ORBIT’s QMS Certificates
- ORBIT`s QMS is certified as compliant with the Quality Management System requirements of ISO 9001:2008 by nqa. (original certification from August 1994), and NSF for ORBIT Inc. (USA)
- ORBIT`s QMS is certified as compliant with the Quality Management System requirements for aviation, space and defense organizations of AS 9100 RevC (in accordance with the requirements of EN 9104:2006) by nqa USA and Israel (Original certification from 2006).
- ORBIT is certified by the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration, USA, ISRAEL) to operate an approved Repair Station.
- ORBIT is certified by the CAAI (Civil Aviation Administration Israel) to produce and inspect airborne equipment under TSO requirements.
- ORBIT is authorized by the CAAI to sign Airworthiness Approval Tags (8130-3) for equipment produced under the TSO design approval letter.
- ORBIT holds APA‘s (Aeronautical Product Approval) from CAAI for equipment produced under the TSO design approval letter.
- ORBIT’S QMS has been audited and certified by major aircraft and military manufacturers.