Embedded SW Engineer – Israel
- Design, Implement, Debug and Test of software components for embedded multidisciplinary systems.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of code objects per available system resources.
- Provide support for internal and external interfaces.
- Participate and lead of software and system reviews.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Play as part of Orbit R&D software team.
- Collaborate work with System Engineers and System Testers.
- BSc in Computer/Electrical engineering or Computer Science – must
- Solid programming knowledge with C++ and OOD programming – must
- At least 4 years development experience in embedded systems – must
- Experience working with real time operating systems – must
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work
- Knowledge in Networking & Protocols (TCP / IP, UDP) – advantage
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools – advantage
- Experience working with Linux Embedded – advantage
- Experience working with TI DSPs – advantage
Please send your CV to: email@example.com