RT Embedded SW Engineer – Israel
- Designing and building applications for avionic RT EM systems.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code (including detailed design documents).
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Be responsible for SW releases.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Support QA and engineering in testing and production phases.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing embedded systems SW.
- BSc in Computer/Electrical engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Basic knowledge in RTOS.
- Experience in L2/L3 networks.
- Experience in developing multi-disciplinary systems.
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions.
- Ability to write design documents.
- Knowledge of Multithreaded environment.
- Team player and self-learner.
- Fluent English.
- Be familiar with DO-178 and/or experience in avionic systems.
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications.
- Knowledge in C#
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . JB-183