System Engineer – Israel
- Overall responsibility of the development of complex Airborne Communication and Video systems.
- Define system architecture, high level and low level system requirements for Communication and Video Airborne systems.
- Manage the system requirements – design to cost, platform reuse, low power consumption, withstanding harsh airborne environmental needs.
- Matrix structure management of HW and SW teams for several projects in parallel – different requirements, use cases and customers.
- Be the expert in the System, Software and Hardware specifications.
- Lead an internal and external design reviews, pre and post sales activities with various customers.
- BSc/MSc in Electrical/Electronics-Engineering from a known institute.
- BSc/MSc in communication engineering – Advantage.
Experience and skills:
- At least 5 years of proven experience as a R&D System Engineer of embedded systems in a communication/networking/military company, combining hardware and software-Must.
- Proven Experience as a hardware or software engineer Must.
- Experience in the field of Airborne Communication and Video systems.
- Thorough understanding of hardware/software integration, trouble-shooting, consideration and trade-offs -Must.
- Knowledge in civil airborne standards and qualification methods (DO178, DO254, DO160 and ARP4754) – Advantage
- Fluent in English – speaking, writing, reading.
- Russian – advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
This position is closed, please review other positions in Careers page . Thank You.