Finance Manager – Israel
- Corporate Finance – accurate, timely, complete and compliant financial reporting and analysis.
- Guide site on all applicable financial policies and guidelines and ensure adherence.
- Manage Cash flow – including AP payments/transfers.
- Manage Treasury – AR, collection, daily treasury, loans, bank guaranties, daily bank issues and hedging.
- Manage Treasury and accountant team
- Manage all tax issues for Orbit group
- Manage OCS reporting.
- Professional support for Finance department
- Academic background – CPA
- An awareness of IFRS Regulatory standards – Mandatory
- MBA – an advantage
- Fluent English
- 5 years’ post Qualification experience in a relevant senior financial position within an Industrial company, ideally global.
- Experience in Public Company traded in TASE
- Experience in Priority
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org